TS Max Tile Cutter
SKU 710049 43cm
SKU 710015 66cm
SKU 710016 75cm
The range of TS-MAX manual cutters offers professionals a light and functional tool. RUBI TS-MAX manual cutters are generally ideal for intensive cutting of ceramic tiles, especially for frequent cutting of porcelain tiles (BIa type).
All models in the range of TS-MAX manual cutters include a practical and high performance single point breaker with a maximum breaking pressure of 800 kg, which is specially designed for cutting very hard materials with a maximum thicknesses of 15 mm.
- Wide base. Greater bearing surface for increased stability and cutting quality.
- Ergonomic handles. Maximum comfort.
- Progressive “SMART POWER” breaking system adapts to each type of material.
- Reinforced components for heavy duty work. Greater durability..
- Double guide for better visibility of the scoring and cutting line.
- Chromed steel guides, calibrated and rectified, with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Lateral stop for straight and 45º repetitive cuts.
- Bigger reinforced base for a higher comfort and better stability when cutting.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4″ (6mm) to Ø13/32″(10mm).
- With Ø6mm and 10mm scoring wheels and transport case included.
This item cannot be purchased online.