Rubi TX Tile Cutter
SKU 710018 700
SKU 710019 900
SKU 710020 1200
RUBI TX-N manual cutters are ideal for intensive cutting of ceramic tiles, especially for cutting porcelain (BIa type) and extruded (AI type) tiles. TX-N manual cutters are robust and precise, and particularly suitable for angular and diagonal cuts. All models in the range of TX-N manual cutters include a practical and high performance multipoint breaker with up to 1000 kg of maximum breaking pressure for cutting very hard materials with a thicknesses* of up to 20 mm.
- Swivel square with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts.
- Double set of guides for greater visibility and flexion resistance in large formats.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels for every material to maximize performance and cutting quality.
- Reinforced breaking feet*.
- For large format tiles.
- Quick clamping system for the square.
- Lateral stop for repetitive cuts.
- Two-layer base with damping effect
- Highly resistant aluminium base.
- Heavy duty case for easy transport.
- Includes Wheels Kit for better mobility (only TX-1200-N)
- Interchangeable scoring wheels ranging from Ø5/16″(8mm) to Ø7/8″ (22mm).
- With Ø8mm and 18mm scoring wheels and transport case included.
This item cannot be purchased online.