Rubi TX Tile Cutter
SKU 710018 700
SKU 710019 900
SKU 710020 1200
RUBI TX-N manual cutters are ideal for intensive cutting of ceramic tiles, especially for cutting porcelain (BIa type) and extruded (AI type) tiles. TX-N manual cutters are robust and precise, and particularly suitable for angular and diagonal cuts. All models in the range of TX-N manual cutters include a practical and high performance multipoint breaker with up to 1000 kg of maximum breaking pressure for cutting very hard materials with a thicknesses* of up to 20 mm.
- Swivel square with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts.
- Double set of guides for greater visibility and flexion resistance in large formats.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels for every material to maximize performance and cutting quality.
- Reinforced breaking feet*.
- For large format tiles.
- Quick clamping system for the square.
- Lateral stop for repetitive cuts.
- Two-layer base with damping effect
- Highly resistant aluminium base.
- Heavy duty case for easy transport.
- Includes Wheels Kit for better mobility (only TX-1200-N)
- Interchangeable scoring wheels ranging from Ø5/16″(8mm) to Ø7/8″ (22mm).
- With Ø8mm and 18mm scoring wheels and transport case included.
SKU 710018 700 COMPLETE MANUAL CLICK HERE
SKU 710019 900 COMPLETE MANUAL CLICK HERE
SKU 710020 1200 COMPLETE MANUAL CLICK HERE
This item cannot be purchased online.